Skip to main content

First purchase from Inala's fish market!

Today we finally went to Inala's market after talking about it for weeks.
Their fish is cheaper compared to Coles/Woolworths. However, if you prefer fillet type of fish, you would probably stick to Coles/Woolies.
Their market is very similar to South East Asian type of wet market. They will prepare the fish for you as per your preference.
We bought 40dollars worth of Tasmanian Salmon and pomfret :)))



Their fish is really fresh and I am sure it is much cheaper to have it at home.
I would highly recommend Inala's fish market and we will definitely be heading there more often :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy omelette

Meat choice for the fillings can be tuna/diced beef/chicken breast/minced. Vegetables options for the fillings I used bean sprouts, tomatoes and fresh coriander. You can also add mushroom if you like :) Basically this is an very easy dish that you can add anything you like. 

Avocado and banana bowl

What happened when you have leftover avocado? Yes I had leftover avocado :') Avocado is everyone's favourite that you would think I would finish it when it is ripe. I bought four of them when they were ready to eat and they just overripe too fast for me to finish them all. So I made myself a breakfast bowl this morning with avocado! :) For the smoothie: Half of the avocado (it is enough to get that thickness) 1 banana 3 tablespoons of peanut butter Roughly 200mls of milk For the toppings: 1 tablespoon of chia seeds 1 cup of granola/muesli You can also add fresh fruits And now breakfast is served! How simple is that :')